Economic Development Authority
The Pendleton County Economic Development Authority is equipped to offer companies an impressive array of benefits to help you build, grow and prosper.
Providing Expertise and Assistance.
The Pendleton County Economic Development Authority provides expertise and assistance with economic development, work force issues, market research, business incubation, and training opportunities for those looking to locate to Pendleton County. The authority’s staff and volunteer board members work closely with the Community to build and strengthen the County.
The Pendleton County Economic Development Authority operates under the direction of a governing board, which includes representation from the Pendleton County Commission, Town of Franklin, local banks, local businesses and individual business owners, community leaders, and citizens. As an arm of the County government under the laws set forth under West Virginia Code §7-12 (Chapter 7: County Commissions and Officers; Article 12: County and Municipal Development Authorities), the PCEDA works to promote, develop, and advance the business prosperity and economic welfare of Pendleton County.
- Chairman Dayne Davis
- 1st Vice Chair Cory Thomas
- 2nd Vice Chair Jeremy Harper
- Secretary/Treasurer JP Mowery
- Joan Ashley
- Brianna Bruns
- Bob Horan
- Jeff Davis
- Jamie DiFalco
- Kristin Dingess
- Carl Hevener
- Bill Loving
- Carl Warner
- Executive Director Laura Brown
- Office Administrator
- February 2023 [EDA Agenda Feb 2023]
- January 2023 [Special Meeting January 2023 January 23 S.Minutes]
- December 2022 [December 22 Minutes]
- October 2022 [Meeting Minutes October 22]
- August 2022 [ Agenda August 2022 ]
- July 2022 [ Special Meeting July 2022 Agenda | Special Meeting July 22 Minutes ]
- June 2022 [ June 22 Agenda | June 22 Minutes ]
- April 2022 [ April 22 Agenda | April 22 Minutes ]
- February 2022 [ Special Meeting Agenda | February 2022 Agenda | February 22 Meeting Minutues and Special Meeting Minutes 2022]
The Pendleton County EDA is equipped to offer companies an impressive array of benefits to help you build, grow and prosper.
We are here to be a first point of contact, providing you a seamless experience to make your search process as efficient as possible. Our scope of services includes acting as your liaison with local and state permitting and funding agencies, as well as any necessary assistance with funding applications.