Economic Development Authority
The Pendleton County Economic Development Authority is equipped to offer companies an impressive array of benefits to help you build, grow and prosper.
Providing Expertise and Assistance.
The Pendleton County Economic Development Authority provides expertise and assistance with economic development, work force issues, market research, business incubation, and training opportunities for those looking to locate to Pendleton County. The authority’s staff and volunteer board members work closely with the Community to build and strengthen the County.
The Pendleton County Economic Development Authority operates under the direction of a governing board, which includes representation from the Pendleton County Commission, Town of Franklin, local banks, local businesses and individual business owners, community leaders, and citizens. As an arm of the County government under the laws set forth under West Virginia Code §7-12 (Chapter 7: County Commissions and Officers; Article 12: County and Municipal Development Authorities), the PCEDA works to promote, develop, and advance the business prosperity and economic welfare of Pendleton County.
- December 2021 [December 2021 Agenda]
- November 2021 [November 2021 Special Meeting Agenda] [November 2021 Minutes Special Meeting]
- October 2021 [October 2021 Agenda] [October 2021 Minutes]
- August 2021 [ agenda ] [August 2021 Meeting Minutes]
- June 2021 [ agenda | minutes ]
- April 2021 [ agenda | minutes ]
- February 2021 [ minutes ]